Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sai Please Get Me Married Soon - Sai Devotee

Posted by Priyanka rautela dhankar on 9:47 AM
Sairam ,
Happy Baba's day to all devotees ,
I request you all to kindly pray for me my prayer request is written below :-

Baba,

It's my earnest and sincere prayer at your lotus feet, to please bless me with a good life-partner. I seek your help and advice in this search for a suitable groom. Please shower your divine grace on my family in our search and bless me with a happy married life soon. Please answer my
Mother's prayers.
At your Lotus feet always.
Your daughter.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jai Sai Baba.

Please listen to my prayers Deva.

Anonymous said...

He Saiji

Please bless me with a good life partner whom You think is suitable for me. My marriage is the biggest worry of my family. Please Have Mercy on me and my family and please get me happily married with a boy of Your Choice. I trust You and Your Words.

Om Sai Ram

Anonymous said...

baba plz bless her a good life partner and get her married soon om sai ram

Anonymous said...

om sai ram please sai baba bless to those who think you as there all things .......om sai ram

Post a Comment

PLEASE PRAY !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Shirdi Sai Real Leelas

Free Sai Bhajans

Sai stories in Telugu

Pray For Needy

Creative Commons License
Shirdi Sai Baba Prayer Club is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.