Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Urgent Prayers Are Required

Posted by Priyanka rautela dhankar on 8:57 AM

Sairam to all devotees,

Thank you so much for all the prayers you all keep sending for those who requires them the most .I would request to kindly keep the good work on .
May Sai bless us all .
Allaha Malik .


OM SAI RAM TO ALL..
 
Namaste Saipriya ji.
 
 My name is Divya and I would like to keep this post as anonymous..My uncles eldest daughter who is still unmarried is suffering from Cancer and right now they are facing a tough situation.

She's admitted in the hospital in hyderabad and doc said that there is little hope. My uncle and aunt are old and unable to digest the news that their daughter is in this situation .

Please Sai devotees and friends pray for her....
 
Thanks you for creating an amazing website and praying for unknown sisters and brothers of our Saima.

OM SAI RAM.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

annonymus on May 30, 2015 at 9:18 PM said...

Please pray for me ...I have a lot of faith in Sai Baba ji n hv patience alw too but still I am suffering from so many many years...I n my parents want I settle in my life ...I m too much upset in my life due to health my eyes problem love relationship and business ...Please pray baba bless me with happy married life with my love and bless us with good health n business ..Please pray to baba ji ..I beleive baba listen to others prayer more then our own..I had seen in my life too when I pray for others baba do listen for them but when it comes to me he dnt answer ...Please pray to baba I surrender him ...Please pray ...Thanks...Om Sai Ram.....

annonymus on May 30, 2015 at 9:20 PM said...

Please pray for me ...I have a lot of faith in Sai Baba ji n hv patience alw too but still I am suffering from so many many years...I n my parents want I settle in my life ...I m too much upset in my life due to health my eyes problem love relationship and business ...Please pray baba bless me with happy married life with my love and bless us with good health n business ..Please pray to baba ji ..I beleive baba listen to others prayer more then our own..I had seen in my life too when I pray for others baba do listen for them but when it comes to me he dnt answer ...Please pray to baba I surrender him ...Please pray ...Thanks...Om Sai Ram.....

Unknown on June 24, 2015 at 3:44 AM said...

Dear Baba, Please bless your child. Please baba you are the savior. Om Sai Ram

Post a Comment

PLEASE PRAY !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Shirdi Sai Real Leelas

Free Sai Bhajans

Sai stories in Telugu

Pray For Needy

Creative Commons License
Shirdi Sai Baba Prayer Club is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.