Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Need Both Job And Soul-mate - Please Pray

Posted by Priyanka rautela dhankar on 6:34 PM
Sairam Priya,

Thank you for coming up with an wonderful idea to pray for one and all.
I got this job as per the specifications i had placed to Saima but now i have learnt that this job is not as per my expectation.

I have resigned and 30th Nov 2011 is my last working day.
Please pray for me to Saima that i should get a job before i get relieved from this job.
I am 41 years snot yet married and also want to get a life partner soon as per my choice.Please I request you all to pray for me .

Sairam

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram

Anonymous said...

om sairam
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram

Anonymous said...

Dear all my brothers and sisters we the children of Saima. So happy to see this prayer club.I am severly in worry. I am not finding some important documents of property and not yet reveiled that out. Still searching for them. But this worry is haunting me.Please all of you pray for me as this is very painful as of the future prospects. This is worrying me a lot. Please help me find the documents. Please Sai family Please

Anonymous said...

OM SAI RAM ,Please BABA bless your devotees . Please BABA don't let them lose faith in you .

Gaurav on June 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM said...

Baba please give him a good job and good wife.
OM SAI RAM OM SAI OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM.

Post a Comment

PLEASE PRAY !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Shirdi Sai Real Leelas

Free Sai Bhajans

Sai stories in Telugu

Pray For Needy

Creative Commons License
Shirdi Sai Baba Prayer Club is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.