Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Life Has Come To A Stand Still Situation - Please Pray

Posted by Priyanka rautela dhankar on 9:47 AM

Sairam to all my dear readers ,

Firstly I want to wish you a very happy and blessed Vijayadashmi may Baba fulfill all your inner desires!!!
Now I am attaching the prayer request from a Sai sister ,please pray for her .

Sai Ram Priyanka Ji and all Sai Bhakts,

I am a  girl who is not getting married. My parents are seeing lots of proposals and nothing seems to work out. My life has come to a stand still situation now and I am clueless as to what to do. My career is unsettled, personal life is unsettled, and this is depressing me and I sometimes feel it is not worth living such a life troubling all.

I pray and beg all the Sai Bhakts to pray to Baba on my behalf and please tell Sai to settle me soon with a nice person. I have done parayans, nav guruvar vrats and many vows to Baba to unite me with the person I had loved, but Baba doesn't seem to hear to my prayers at all and it is painful to go through this especially when Baba hints sometimes that my wish will be fulfilled, but the opposite things happen.
please pray for me .
Thanks to all
regards

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Priyanka Ji for posting my prayer request.
I thank all Sai Bhakts also for their prayers.

My sincere and humble pranams to all of you and hope Baba blesses all of us.

Om Sai Ram

sukanya on October 7, 2011 at 2:13 AM said...

baba please help her in getting married as early as possible

Om Sai Namoha Namaha,
Shri Sai Namoha Namaha,
Jai Jai SAI Namoha Namaha,
Sadguru SAI Namoha Namaha

sukanya on October 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM said...

Om Sai Namoha Namaha,
Shri Sai Namoha Namaha,
Jai Jai Sai Namoha Namaha,
Sadguru Sai Namoha Namaha..

Anonymous said...

Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram

Anonymous said...

Sharadha and saburi....If baba giving you positive hints..then sure he will keep up with it...
Why fear when BABA is with you?

Jai Sai Ram

Anonymous said...

Om Sai Ram.

Deva please bless your daughter and help her get married soon with a nice person.

may Sai Bless us all always.

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai jai Sai.

Anonymous said...

||SRI SAI RAM||

SADHA NIMBHA VRUKSHASYA MULADHIVAASAATH
SUDHA SRAVINAM THIKTHA MAPYA PRIYANTHAM
THARUM KALPA VRUKSHADHIKAM SADHAYANTHAM
NAMAMISHWARAM SADHGURUM SAI NATHAM.....

BLESS HER AND SHOWER YOUR BLESSINGS SRI SAI..

OM SAI
SRI SAI
JAI JAI SAI
||OM SAI RAM||

Anonymous said...

Om Sai Ram to all Sai Baba's devotees,

May BABA grant everyone their wishes/desires. May your prayers be heard-always.

Let us say and extra pray for our mentor, Sai Priyanka who always inspires us thru her websites/blogs etc. to continue our love for BABA. There is so much strength in her inspirations.

I have very recently discovered this site and I love it. I am addicted to it.

OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM

sanu on June 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM said...

Sai ram,
Do not worry...at present I am facing the same situation like you are going through. At times I feel like shouting at Sai. But the very next moment i agian pray to him to answer my prayers and i every time i get reply within my self Shradha and Saburi. These magical words will make you more human. But do not worry i will pray for you certainly.

Anonymous said...

Baba Please bless all this sister with a nice sweet boy and please bless her a very good accepting family too baba.Please bless her a happy married life.

Post a Comment

PLEASE PRAY !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Shirdi Sai Real Leelas

Free Sai Bhajans

Sai stories in Telugu

Pray For Needy

Creative Commons License
Shirdi Sai Baba Prayer Club is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.